Love you all! | June 18, 2018

September 03, 2018 Lauren 0 Comments

Hi family!
I'm so sorry, I don't have much time today, so it will just mostly be pictures. 
But thank you for all the birthday wishes! It has been a great day and was made even better from all your emails. I love you all lots!

Pictures from this week:
1. Birthday set up at the table!
2. First selfie of 20 years old! I took it as soon as I woke up, haha (please don't include that one in the email that goes to the world)
3. An investigator, Ibi, and his pitbull puppy
4. Our contact area
5. Celebrating early​​ with ice cream!
6, 7, 8, 9. Sorry there are so many of these, he's just too cute! This is Moronai, Kim's new baby. He's 2 months old. Kim is a recent convert here.
10. The Venezuelan fruit stands!

Also, a great scripture I came across this week in personal study- 2 Nephi 10: 23-24:
23 Therefore, cheer up your hearts, and remember that ye are free to act for yourselves—to choose the way of everlasting death or the way of eternal life.
24 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, reconcile yourselves to the will of God, and not to the will of the devil and the flesh; and remember, after ye are reconciled unto God, that it is only in and through the grace of God that ye are saved.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Davidson

















 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: