Happy Easter! And General Conference | April 3, 2018

May 14, 2018 Lauren 0 Comments

Hi family! I was so happy to hear that you were able to watch or listen to or go to General Conference this past weekend! It was really amazing and the messages were all inspired and wonderful. I also hope you all had a great Easter celebrating Christ's Resurrection!
This week was really interesting. Sister Cole was sick with a really bad ear infection for most of the week, so she spent a lot of time resting. Which meant that I had a lot of time to read the scriptures! I started the Old Testament and it is so good! I am learning a lot and loving it so far! That is most of what went on this week.
We received transfer calls and both Sister Cole and I will be staying in Aruba! This will be my fifth transfer in the same area in a row! I love it!
I had a lot of favorite talks from General Conference, but to name a few: Elder Uchtdorf's, Elder Wilson's, and Elder Bednar's talks were all so good and stood out to me a lot! Also, the announcements were crazy! First of all, participating in the solemn assembly was amazing and I felt the Spirit so strong. I like the new idea of ministering instead of home and visiting teaching. And I am so excited for the new temples that they announced, especially Russia! That is such a miracle! I am praying that it will be built in a city close to Armenia for Dallin's sake :)
I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! I hope we can all always remember Christ's atoning sacrifice for us and especially that He lives today!

Love,
Sister Davidson

Pictures:
1. On Easter with our Easter candy :)
2. Our investigator just came home from vacation in Colombia, where she's from. She brought back a ton of these fruits called shontaduro...they taste like a mix of carrots, corn, and potatoes. So I'm not sure how it's a fruit, but it was good!
3. A member brought us lunch for the first session of General Conference, so we had a pretty sweet set up!
4. The Sickie, Sister Cole
5. My desk set up for the week
6. A selfie of me at my desk because I was bored​












You Might Also Like

0 comments: